Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum. Custom products do require proof approval as well as production time which can vary so these will take longer than 5 days typically.
ARE THE PHONES FRAMED REAL?
Yes, we collect used phones from authorized phone suppliers and redesign them, a process that includes disassembling, cleaning, sterilization, redesigning, framing and more, eventually resulting in a framed artwork.
Remarks: We use dummy battery case models to avoid likely risks that include the escape of hazardous gases & poison chemicals due to bursts, etc.
DO YOU SHIP NTERNATIONALLY?Yes, we ship to over 100 countries worldwide through fast and reliable delivery partners from our international suppliers so packages usually arrive at your doorstep between 4-20 business days after you place your order.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES XREART ACCEPT?We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, and Discover), as well as Apple Pay, PayPal, & Affirm.
DO YOU HAVE CUSTOM FRAME KITS TO FRAME MY OWN PHONE?Yes, we offer Custom Frame Kits for your phones. More models will come soon. You can subscribe our newsletter for more details in the future.
WHERE IS MY ORDER?Your packaging ships shortly after you place your order and will arrive in 4-20 business days, depending on location. You can find a tracking number for the shipment in your original Order Confirmation email. Please note that due to COVID19, depending on your country, your package may be delayed due to new global restrictions and additional safeguards in place. It is difficult to know how long the delay is extended by, but you should receive updates with your tracking number. All our partners and couriers are taking extra care and precautions during these challenging times in order to keep our communities safe, and we thank you for your understanding.
MY PACKAGE’S TRACKING INFORMATION HASN’T BEEN UPDATED FOR A FEW DAYS NOW. WHY?
There are a few reasons why the tracking information for your package hasn't been updated for a while:
1. The package might still be en route from one facility to another. This can happen during periods when high amounts of traffic occur (such as holidays) when there are extreme weather conditions or some part of the delivery chain is holding a strike, etc. Check if any of these conditions apply in your case or contact us at email@example.com and we can check if any additional information is available.
2. Your package is being delayed at customs. If your tracking information shows that the package has entered your country, but doesn't provide any additional information after that, your package could just be delayed at customs. This is a common occurrence during the holiday season when there is an increase in sent packages. Please wait up to 48 hours and if there is no new information displayed after that, contact your country's customs office or our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will submit an enquiry with the delivery courier.
3. Your destination doesn't have a tracking system in place. Some smaller or rural post offices don't have a tracking system available or don't input the data on the packages they handle or receive. if you think this might apply to your package, please wait between 3 - 5 days before checking again.
Recently Viewed Products
Xreart PSP 2000
Xreart ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://www.xreart.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. GeneralSubject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Generally, we charge a $10 standard shipping fee for each frame. We are able to offer a more specific estimate(10$-45$) when you are choosing your shipping address and shipping method at checkout.
Free standard shipping for DIY tools and accessories orders over US$100, plus US$5-10 for orders under US$100.
3. Delivery Terms
3.1 Estimated Transit time Internationally
|Country or Region||Shipping time （business day）|
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||AE||6~9|
3.2 Dispatch TimeOrders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days of payment of order. Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum. Custom products do require proof approval as well as production time which can vary so these will take longer than 5 days typically.
3.3 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
3.4 P.O. Box ShippingWe are unable to offer couriers services to these locations. Please leave a detailed shipping address.
3.5 Military Address ShippingWe are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
3.6 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation. If delivery time exceeds 70 days after the order date, we will either resend the item at no charge to you, or provide you a full refund with a written request.
4. Tracking NotificationsUpon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
5. Parcels Damaged In TransitIf you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, please get in touch with our support team with next steps. Please offer an unboxing video to prove the damage if needed.
6. Duties & Taxes6.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website.
6.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments will be pre-paid for US, CA, EU, AU, UK regions and without any additional fees to be paid by customer upon arrival in destination country.
7. CancellationsYou may cancel your order, for any reason, and receive a full refund provided your order has not been shipped.
Typically, most orders are filled and shipped within 24 to 48 hours from the time they are received. Xreart Support can inform you of the status of your order and advise you whether or not the order can be canceled for a full refund.
If an order has already been shipped, please refer to our refund policy.
8. Customer serviceFor all customer service inquiries, please email us at